Orbit Downloader - Forums

Orbit Downloader Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-13 1:30:22 PM

ziarahmani24

Orbit downloader does not work with chrome

Orbit downloader does not work with chrome
I have tried many options but its not giving getit button in Chrome.
Neither its giving getit button in any other browser since i have upgraded Orbit to a new version.
Therefore i opted to go for the other download manager.
So i request you to fix this issue.
Its better to fix the issue than loosing the users of Orbit.. Isn't it?

#2 2012-01-15 2:29:18 PM

barney647

Re: Orbit downloader does not work with chrome

yea same problem, the grab++ window doesnt stay in front of the window containing whats to be downloaded,refreshing the media window doesnt bring the grab++ page up again, and manually bringing it up results in just empty lists??   now i just downloaded Orbit, so am brand new to it, and i would like someone to tell me if this is an orbit+chrome problem, or whether its me.

i am also forum challanged, and havent really found any real instruction on how this program is used.   so HELP there would also be appreciated.

#3 2012-02-04 1:41:27 PM

mrubs

I can't use orbit down loader  in chrome also, thats why i have to use IDM. Can anyone say, how to use orbit in chrome ???

#4 2012-02-09 9:23:55 AM

dodo438

I have the same problem... there is no extension of orbit in chrome extensions...
In orbit preferences-->monitoring, chrome is selected but no use...
need help please...
thanks

#5 2012-02-17 7:45:25 PM

RRummel

The latest stable release of Firefox is 7. Could you please try your code with this version? Im not seeing with amSetStageXY with FF7.

Also are you running your page through a web server? JavaScript integration does not work when loading through local file system.

#6 2012-02-17 8:07:23 PM

Krestine77

Ive tried and tested this tool post reading the post. Its really a nice one. I liked the keyword winner!

#7 2012-04-29 7:10:01 PM

Reaper786

Im having the same issue upgraded and test works with IE and firefox... the developers should work on a patch to resolve this issue.

Would be nice to use the preferred browser instead of going back and from the IE and FF...

smile

#8 2012-05-07 10:48:49 AM

GaryM

Attention Chrome Users Experiencing Difficulty:

I've used Orbit Downloader with Chrome for quite some time with no problem.  Maybe the key to my success was installing a Chrome extension called "Downloaders" which places context menu entries into the Chrome interface and can manage multiple downloaders (I also have FlashGet installed).  Here's the URL for this Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta … jaiojdjhoj

Setup for the extension is fairly straightforward, but highly customizable.  I have mine set up so I can right-click on any link and go to the "Downloaders" item on the Chrome context menu, then pause and a submenu cascades out to let me choose the specific downloader I'd like to use with the link.  I've had great results and it's always disappointing to see others having such problems.  Cheers.

#9 2012-05-08 2:18:43 PM

minis for sale

As compared to many forms of passive income generation, minis for sale
is one of the biggest attraction to owning self-storage facilities is that there is no plumbing.

Last edited by minis for sale (2012-05-08 2:19:32 PM)

Board footer