Using IE9.0.8

Trying to download
http://www.myspace.com/currier/music/so … t-27007243

But I also tried on youtube, and can't get that to work neither

Please help

#2 2011-10-14 8:41:12 AM

copstolemywife

Re: Get It Button not showing

Hi people, I have just discovered something about the "GetIt" button.  I have Windows 7, 64 Bit running on my laptop and Internet Explorer 64 Bit as my browser. If I try to download videos through Internet Explorer 64 bit, the button doesn't show up.   I also have Internet Explorer 32 bit on my laptop and if I use that instead of the 64 bit version, The "GetIt" button appears every time. Has anyone else noticed that?

#3 2011-10-15 5:54:38 PM

Laurentos

Same, I've been the same problem for a while.  I usually click on 'Help' and repair Orbit, but it only works once.  I think it might be a security problem with MS Antispam, or a bug on the webpage the video you intended to download is..
I have W7 IE9 on 64bit system.

Any solutions yet?

#4 2011-10-16 1:56:53 PM

linksfiend

No.  I've tried running both in IE32 and IE64.  No luck.

It wouldn't be much of an issue but I can't find the song linked above anywhere else.  Not in iTunes.  Not in Amazon.  Kinda weird.

#5 2011-10-23 2:45:50 PM

Newbeat

I have win 7 64bit and Firefox 7.0.1,and until a few days ago,the grabit button worked normally (I usually use it on Tube+ ).However,the last few days,it has disappeared. I tried the IE 8 browser,same story. The only change is that my ISP now uses Mcafee instead of F-Secure,and I also installed Winpatrol.I shut down Winpatrol,but that didn't fix the problem,so I am thinking it's the Mcafee. Update,update: I just found it now is working.The grabit button is back,don't ask me why..

Last edited by Newbeat (2011-10-23 3:35:24 PM)

#6 2011-10-27 3:12:19 AM

DeonK

I got mine to work by, on IE, go to  Tools, Manage add-ons  and then enable Grab Pro. The Get-itt button will then show. Otherwise I leave it Diasbled as the Grab.exe is using a huge part of my CPU...I made another post on that problem...

#7 2011-11-08 8:45:45 AM

linksfiend

Deon - that is somewhat helpful.  I did get it to work on YouTube but still not working on the myspace link above.

#8 2011-12-12 1:46:31 PM

managertim

I think part of the problem is the database is backed up. Did you clear your cookies? I've found that some ediscovery software that sorts through large databases is best used on two separate servers so they don't get 'hung up'.

Love learning about new things online!

#9 2011-12-17 4:35:23 AM

GMVBOSS

It doesn't work for me too.  I still can use grab++ or the toolbar to download movies and vids,but the "get it" button it's not showing. Any1 know another soft like this?

Board footer