Orbit Downloader - Forums

Orbit Downloader Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-14 9:19:05 PM

Cyberwing

Get It not functional

Hi,
  Get It is not functional at all on You Tube.  Orbit apparently cannot be used to download either video, or music only on You Tube.  I have tested on numerous systems running Windows Xp and Vista.

It would be helpful to make this fact known on the website, so that anyone interested in using the program with You Tube doesn't waste their time.

#2 2011-03-19 2:42:29 AM

nuri321

Re: Get It not functional

i have the same problem here. my get it button didn't work it. the grab++ didn't work too, now i don't know what must i do...help me please...

#3 2011-03-22 2:28:08 PM

pjincali

Getit isn't working for me either on any websilte.  I don't get the popup button.

#4 2011-03-25 3:12:13 PM

wonderlust76

Same problem here....windows Xp, 32 bit, sp3. Orbit version: 4.0.0.9, Browser Firefox 4.0
Please fix this problem, getit button is very useful, and even grab++ is not working....

#5 2011-03-28 7:33:30 AM

Pateeke

GetIt doesn't work with Firefox.  Then I tried with Explorer and the Getit Button appeared and worked without problems.  Can this be fixed?

#6 2011-03-28 9:31:55 AM

wonderlust76

Pateeke wrote:

GetIt doesn't work with Firefox.  Then I tried with Explorer and the Getit Button appeared and worked without problems.  Can this be fixed?

yep...but I don't like IE...
Another thing I noticed is that here (I presume tihis is the official Orbit forum) is very difficult to get a devs answer, while in other forums (avast, comodo etc...) you can be helped easily....
BTW, today I tried the last chance...uninstall & reinstall from scratch, without results.
I'm thinking to switch to another download manager...

#7 2011-11-27 5:39:15 PM

ja8484

I have Win 7/IE9. Just enabling Octh class add on is working for me . Click on Tools -->Manage Add-ons->Toolbars and Extensions-->Select Octh Class -> Enable it

#8 2011-12-01 3:11:02 AM

You check its add ons tools and installation notepad file in installation copy or cd or source or dump or its user manual, after installation successfully you don't start immediately without checking internet and lan settings and shutdown.

#9 2012-03-20 5:30:01 PM

Diskval

Your┬ link exchange┬ is very good.┬ Thank you!

#10 2012-11-22 9:40:07 AM

Danesh

I'm in dire need of a user manual or help file for Orbit Downloader V4.1.1.13. I can't figure out how to work with this downloader manager at all! It has no any built-in Help file.

Board footer