Orbit Downloader - Forums

Orbit Downloader Community

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-02 8:50:07 AM

demista

Guide to Using Orbit Downloader

hello,
The Orbit downloader is an effective speed download manager which is created on a technology, often known as P2P. It is much quicker and makes use of memory that's minimum in comparison with browsers with out accelerators. Its features include a multithread and algorithm that's robust and characterized by high quality downloads. It works best with internet explorer. It makes downloading of flash games, videos, music, enormous files and media easy through its easy and clear interface which is user friendly. In this article, I will explain how to use orbit downloader.

To use the orbit downloader, people need to make sure that they've safe internet connections. Additionally they need to make sure that their disks have a Random Access Memory RAM of about sixty four MB which is a system requirement. The size of the orbit downloader is 2.03 MB and it requires an operating system of windows 2000, XP, Vista and 2003 amongst others. They then visit the official website.

The program installed can now be run and people sign up if they've downloadable providers similar to YouTube, Pandora, Megaupload, Rapidshare and Megashares. The process to get them right here is first clicking on 'tools' after which 'preferences' on the tab. They should be able to read 'browser monitoring' on their screens. They then choose website manager. To type in their log in information, they click on the button labeled 'new' within the 'website manager'. Customers should select their preferences when still inside the tool's settings.

These might be exceptions, most numbers and bandwidth amounts of downloads after which the specified files are downloaded. Customers then click on the displayed webpage. Here, they choose 'grab video by orbit' which is run by the system. The files are first copied to the link with the download where they are picked up automatically by the orbit software. The benefits of using orbit downloader are that broken downloads are resumable and incomplete downloads can be resumed from where they had been stopped.

The orbit downloader has the capability to streaming media or flash and it shows a button automatically to indicate that it has detected a download. A user will only be required to click on the small button and the download process starts automatically. The orbit download gives customers an opportunity to edit their downloads and sound effects can also be added to images. It requires associated software program to run like the download accelerator plus, download express, Flash get, a free download manager and a free YouTube tool which converts iPods in video conversions.

#2 2011-03-06 12:09:32 PM

Re: Guide to Using Orbit Downloader

Interesting topic. Want to see more on what you guys think about this.

#3 2011-03-06 12:12:40 PM

Interesting topic. Want to see more on what you guys think about this.

#4 2011-03-10 3:50:07 AM

gerogrill

Thanks for the guide to the download and installation.

#5 2011-03-22 7:43:59 PM

atttim

My Orbit has not worked since 2009....and i have downloaded EVERY version since then and NONE of the functions have ever worked, apart from when my computer was brand new and then only for a few weeks. This also happened on another computer i had in 2004 till 2009 when exactly the same thing happened !!
Using IE8 when i click "tools" i DON't get "preference" as you state in you advice.  Please Explain ??
Where is "website manager" ??????
Maybe you can hold my hand and lead me thru how i can get the "thing" working .......
What is the "sniffer".....how does one get that working....???
Please help

#6 2011-09-06 9:55:03 PM

freeDL4eva

When you say based on P2P technology you mean it isn't actually P2P right? I ask because my country's stupid politicians have decided to pass a law rushed through under the earthquake emergency act saying that internet connections may be watched by copyright holders for P@P downloading with a three strikes and no net for 6 months punishment LoL. They left a loop hole though downloaders cannot be punished if they download through a non P2P program or they download through a browser application.

So does anyone know if this is a P2P client or not? Or alternatively does anyone know of a P2P client that is browser based?
Thanks

Come to Christchurch, earthquake knocked down our clubs and now we don't have free moves or * to keep entertained with :p

Last edited by freeDL4eva (2011-09-06 11:00:40 PM)

#7 2011-09-08 1:37:35 AM

JemmanuilB

Сво  матка бь  не пробьет, а чужа  глад  прогладит.

#8 2012-04-16 12:16:11 AM

Poradon

A great exchange of information.

Board footer