Orbit Downloader - Forums

Orbit Downloader Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2010-05-17 1:34:13 AM

Rogers412

Re: Categories & Other Features

This forum is just superb, i had been looking for this kind of forum for a long time.

Regards

Rogers412

#27 2010-05-19 5:44:15 AM

artifexor

Another request is having macro in destination folder as hostname, port, protocol, path within URL so making Orbit able to create folders like

d:\down\dl.orbitdownloader.com\dl\OrbitDownloaderSetup.exe

with destination folder specified like this "d:\down\$HOST\$PATH". Same for mass download dialog. This easily give you the possibility of automatic separation of similar or same name from different host.

#28 2010-05-25 1:38:47 PM

ernbald123

I think you have to start downloading again, its always hard to downlaod again when we pouse one day

Yes Invesp Launched BlogRank and Invesp provides conversion optimization services

#29 2010-06-24 1:38:35 AM

amber24paige

Thanks for sharing interesting things with all of us. I like way of your thought process.

#30 2010-08-20 12:31:56 AM

Anderson507

This forum is must for people like me.s

Regards

Anderson507

#31 2010-09-04 2:40:07 PM

Pumasneakers

why i cann't download ? who can help me . it's useful for me .

#32 2010-09-29 5:58:32 AM

Polish

A basic tutorial would be very useful, I am downloading the program now

#33 2010-10-28 11:34:16 PM

Trents

Hi,
That was i always encounter that the download file will be resume/paused even thing orbit cannot connect,.....is that normal?
Can you please help me out of this problem?
thanks in advance..

#34 2010-12-18 5:21:16 AM

Chogan

I'm completely agree with you about categories, because of lack of categories in orbit, i try to use FDM (free download manager).
Best regards

.:ali:.

#35 2011-03-01 6:46:14 AM

kitieve

rd.s wrote:

Categorized Download option.... we are ready to add this option

Get file size when the "create new download" dialog appears .....please wait a little time,the size of file will  be shown

Showing the progress,speed....you can find it in "Drop zone" and also when you clicked it  the main window will be bring to front.

it's appreciate for you advices.

follow the steps,yeah。。。

#36 2011-03-01 8:15:47 PM

Thaxgrennagar

Hello.       
I the opening point here.You saw,chic Video   
barba raeden what think?

#37 2011-03-02 10:17:10 AM

EdThorson

I never thought of it that way? Check this out Remedies For Acne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggwkXPrkG-E

I never thought of it that way? What a cool statement. Remedies for Acne
Boy am I glad I found this post! This is exactly what I was trying to do.Home Remedies for  Acne

#38 2011-04-05 2:09:11 AM

farrah

Orbit Downloader is easy to use and powerful download accelerator and manager.It's a fully featured.And it has advanced robust multi-thread download algorithm implemented with high quality.It's right that Orbit Downloader is nice and good features then others.

#39 2011-04-13 12:14:07 PM

gaeery

I really appreciate your efforts to sharing that kind of content.

#40 2011-04-13 10:49:43 PM

rinken

Power Of Sales is a solution focused real estate company with services designed to meet the buying, selling and leasing needs of the general public, investors, entrepreneurs as well as satisfy small level businesses.By establishing and maintaining an open dialog with our clients, we’ve are able to determine the requirements up front and draw upon our knowledge and expertise to develop a highly profitable and cost effective solution, leading to a life long partnership.

#41 2011-04-13 10:51:10 PM

alexwilliams

I am alexwilliams ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day..

#42 2011-04-21 8:05:58 AM

Elizabeth_I

I'm downloading it too;)

Watch TV Online Free free software to watch live TV
Free online TV 600+ TV channels

#43 2011-05-21 2:05:45 AM

gemsonline

This is such a wonderful useful resource that you'll be providing You got so many points here, that's why i love reading your post. Thank you so much!

#44 2011-05-30 8:10:06 PM

rheaseo25

is this an official forum site for orbitdownloader?

#45 2011-07-05 2:08:14 AM

wangzp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chinese Jade is one of the most typical traditional symbols of China

#46 2011-07-11 9:30:14 AM

GemknonyTrore

świadczy usługi w zakresie przewozu osób na trasie Szczecin - Berlin - Szczecin od czasu kilku lat. Chrysler (2x7 os.) busy Szczecin oraz Audi A6. Pojazdy wyposażone są w nowoczesne systemy zapewniające obronność podróży natomiast szych Istniejemy, bo są klienci przywiązujący wagę do wysokiej jakości usług w podróżach służbowych tudzież prywatnych, dla których liczy się okres, bezpieczeństwo, miła obsługa oraz szych podróży. Nasze usługi są skierowane do firm, instytucji państwowych, biur podróży, agencji artystycznych zaś reklamowych, klubów sportowych a osób prywatnych, którzy zmuszeni są aż do częstego przemieszczania się w celach biznesowych, potrzebujących szybkich transferów lotniskowych albo po prostu lubiących podróżować. jazdy (klimatyzacja, DVD). Oferujemy ocykany serwis, napełnianie, ozonowanie tudzież naprawy urządzeń klimatyzacyjnych w samochodach osobowych, dostawczych, ciężarowych a autobusach.

#47 2011-07-11 9:33:17 AM

GemknonyTrore

świadczy usługi w zakresie przewozu osób na trasie Szczecin - Berlin - Szczecin odkąd kilku lat. Chrysler (2x7 os.) busy Szczecin i Audi A6. Pojazdy wyposażone są w nowoczesne systemy zapewniające obronność podróży tudzież zbytek Istniejemy, albowiem są klienci przywiązujący wagę do wysokiej jakości usług w podróżach służbowych zaś prywatnych, dla których liczy się czas, obronność, miła obsługa a szych podróży. Nasze usługi są skierowane aż do firm, instytucji państwowych, biur podróży, agencji artystycznych i reklamowych, klubów sportowych zaś osób prywatnych, którzy zmuszeni są aż do częstego przemieszczania się w celach biznesowych, potrzebujących szybkich transferów lotniskowych względnie po prostu lubiących jeździć. jazdy (klimatyzacja, DVD). Oferujemy profesjonalny serwis, napełnianie, ozonowanie zaś naprawy urządzeń klimatyzacyjnych w samochodach osobowych, dostawczych, ciężarowych natomiast autobusach.

#48 2011-08-08 7:57:47 AM

jonymony

Orbit Downloader Download Accelerator is easy to use and powerful manager. It's featured and it's comprehensive advanced algorithm robust multi-threaded download out with great quality.It the right Downloader, Orbit is pleasant and has well as others.

#49 2011-08-10 11:59:13 PM

flow180

It would be great if the get it button could be shown above or below the contend that's meant to be downloaded. Just like the download button REAL player/ REAL downloader uses so that the content is still visible when the button pops up.

#50 2011-08-18 12:19:05 PM

kuro

it would be better if orbit detect download link supports parallels or not

Board footer